The Government of Punjab. School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct of Punjab. The NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in following categories:
HOW TO APPLY
• Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU (Government of the Punjab) Website www.persp.edu.pk
• Applications must be received at the given address not later than 15 February. 2016
• NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
• Please submit your test fee Rs. 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB. UBL or ABL
• Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
• Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Change of Test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip Is Mandatory for test entry.
Last Date of Submission of Application forms 15th February, 2016
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46. Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad