Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Job, Stenographer, Punjab Wildlife Research Centre
Government of the Punjab
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department
The applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Punjab Province to fill the following posts under the development project “Capacity Building of Research & Training in Wildlife Discipline” at Gatwala, Faisalabad purely on contract basis upto 30-06-2018 i.e. till the completion of development project.
2. Candidates working in Government / Semi Govt. Department should apply through proper channel.
3. Attested photocopies of the academic record, experience certification, domicile, computerized ID card and two recent Photographs must be attached with the applications.
4. Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Preference will be given to those candidates who have good computer knowledge/skill.
6. The recruitment will be made strictly in accordance with the contract Appointment Policy / Recruitment Policy, 2004.
7. 5 years age relaxation will be admissible generally as per Govt. Policy.
8. Shorthand / Type test will be held on 09-03-2016 in the office of Director General, Wildlife & Parks, Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
9. Interview of successful candidates will be held on 10-03-2016 in the office of Director General, Wildlife & Parks, Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
10. No T.A / D.A will be allowed for test / interview.
Deputy Director, Wildlife Sciences, Punjab Wildlife Research Centre, Gatwala, Faisalabad