Quaid-e-Azam Divisional Public School Job Lalamusa, Computer Operator / Receptionist, General Teachers
Quaid-e-Azam Divisional Public School Lalamusa
The Quaid-e-Azam Divisional Public School Lalamusa requires the services of innovative, dedicated and highly qualified staff in the following disciplines.
1. Principal (Male/Female) – (BPS-18) Post-01
Qualification/Experience: MA/MSc. BEd/MEd will be preferred. Experience at least 10 years academic including 5 years as administrative.
Age Limit: 35-50 years.
2. General Teachers – (BPS-16) Post-
Qualification/Experience: MSc/BS (Hons) Phys, Chemistry, Maths, Bio. MA English, Economics, Fine Arts, Montessori Specialist. With at least 02 years experience.
3. Accountant – (BPS-12) Post-01
Qualification/Experience: I.Com/D.Com or equivalent with at least 02 years experience.
4. P.T.I – (BPS-12) Post-01
Qualification/Experience: Retired JCO from forces having equivalent qualifications.
Age Limit: 45-50 years.
5. Computer Operator / Receptionist – (BPS-08) Post-01
Qualification/Experience: F.A/I.Com pr equivalent with at least 1 year experience in Computer Handling.
– Producing of original documents on test/interview day is compulsory.
– Applications with complete C.V copy of CNIC two copies of latest photograph and attested copies of testimonials, including experience certificates, must reach to Jinnah Public School, Hafiz Hayat Gujrat by 15th January 2016 (CV’s without documents will not be entertained).
– Only short listed candidates will be called for written test.
– Date of interview will be informed later on telephonically.
– No TA/DA will be admissible.
D.C.O/Chairman – Board of Governors, Quaid-e-Azam Divisional Public School, Lalamusa.