Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Pvt Ltd Job, Deputy Manager Finance, Assistant Manager Technical 14 April
QUAID-E-AZAM SOLAR POWER (PVT) LTD.
Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Pvt. Ltd (QA Solar), wholly owned by the Government of Punjab, has installed the first ever 100 MW Solar PV Plant in the province of Punjab. We require the services of professionally sound candidates for the following positions.
1. Deputy Manager Finance
A qualified expert in all aspects of financial management, preferably with a background of extensive experience in technology related industries. The following skills and capabilities are required:
Responsibilities and Skills:
• Developing detailed financial models for complex projects
• Financial forecasting, accounting, and auditing, preferably experienced in both the private and public sectors
• Capital budgeting and managerial accounting
• Ability to maintain and refine solar electricity financial models
• Deal with all payments, receipt and disbursement of funds related to company
• Prepare salary of staff, deduct monthly tax and disburse in a timely manner
• Documentation relating to reconciliation of expenditure and receipt
• Any other job as assigned by the management
Qualifications: CA (Finalist) /ACMA/ M.Com from an HEC recognized university with 5 years’ post qualification experience of dealing affairs of accounts matters in Government, semi Government or Private Organization. Preference will be ” given to the candidates familiar with regulation relating to account matters of Government Organization.
2. Assistant Manager Technical
An ambitious graduate electrical engineer with experience on O&M of power plants and grid stations, preferably on solar / renewable energy plants.
Responsibilities and Skills:
• Coursework in electrical power engineering.
• Hands-on experience in electrical power plant including 132kV grid operations & maintenance works.
• Particular experience with SVC system operation, testing of grid equipment and various protection schemes shall be preferred.
• Willingness to work in challenging geographical environments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer skills.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Electrical Power Engineering from HEC recognized university. Relevant experience of 3-5 years.
Location: Site Office-Bahawalpur
Market based Salary will be given.
Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Pvt. Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply.
No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of interview.
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview. Only Complete applications will be considered. Only qualified individuals will be called. The last date for submission of Applications is 29th April 2016.
Application (cover letter, detailed resume) should be submitted to
Manager HR, Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power (Pvt.) Ltd.
3rd Floor, 83-A/ E-l, Main Boulevard, Gulberg III, Lahore Tel No.: 042-35790363, 042-35790364 Website: www.aasolar.com
Please clearly mark the envelope for the position applied for