QUAID-E-AZAM SOLAR POWER (PVT) LTD.
Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Pvt. Ltd (QA Solar), wholly owned by the Government of Punjab, has installed the first ever 100 MW Solar PV Plant in the province of Punjab. We require the services of professionally sound candidate for the following position.
1. Admin Officer
The Administration Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day administrative requirements and support service operations.
Responsibilities and Skills:
• Provide general administrative support to the management including maintenance of official record and personnel files, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying of management documents.
• Maintenance of record of office supply/inventory
• Maintain record of office premises, payable phones bills, parking and custodian of office keys.
• Preparing of Tender Advertisements
• Manage all kind of events. (Commemorative ceremonies arrangement of visits of local & foreign etc.)
• Coordinate with all local stake holders and local Government Authorities.
• Dealing with day to day purchases as per requirement
• Dealing with public administration matters.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and other computer skills.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree from HEC Recognized University, with at least 2 years of relevant experience of Administration in public or private sector. Market based Salary will be given.
Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Pvt. Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply. No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of interview.
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview. Only Complete applications will be considered. Only qualified individuals will be called. The last date for submission of Applications is 29-06-2016.
Application (cover letter, detailed resume) should be submitted to:
Manager HR, Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power (Pvt.) Ltd.
3rd Floor, 83-A/ E-l, Main Boulevard, Gulberg III, Lahore
Tel No.: 042-35790363, 042-35790364
Website: www.qasolar.com (Please clearly mark the envelope for the position applied for) (IPL-7485)