Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts in the University.
1. i). Applicants for the positions of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit three sets of applications/dossiers along with detailed CV and a soft copy of dossier in PDF form (CD/DVD) with a Pay Order. Bank Draft or paid Challan (only HBL, QAU branch) for Rs.2000/- (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment) QAU. Islamabad within 30 days since the date of this Advertisement. ii). Applicants for other teaching (i.e. Assistant Professor & Lecturer) and non-teaching positions are required to be submitted in two sets of Application/Dossiers on the prescribed proforma.
2. Applications for teaching posts from abroad may be sent along-with US S 100 as application fee.
3. The candidates applying under both systems (TTS/BPS) should submit separate applications alongwith detailed CV and a Soft Copy of dossier in PDF Form (CD/DVD) together with required pay order, bank draft etc, for each application.
4. Separate application forms (TTS/BPS) and detailed Qualifications are available at the University website www.aau.edu.ok and the same can also be obtained from the office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment) / Administration Section Further information can be obtained on phone Nos. 051-90644142/051-90644083/051-90644078
5. Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, the University may entertain advance copies, if clearly mentioned.
6. The selected candidates will be governed by the Quaid-i-Azam University Service Statutes and rules / regulations amended from time to time.
7. Those who have previously applied for a position should apply afresh.
8. The University reserves the rights to fill any position / withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
9. Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained by any means.
10, In case of Lecturer & Assistant Professor, only short listed candidates will be called for aptitude test (if applicable), Lecture/Seminar and interview
11. The applicants who do not have the required qualification & experience should abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
12. All applications are treated as confidential documents and will be shredded one year after an appointment is made.
13. All teaching posts are to be filled purely on open merit basis.
14, Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
Prof. Dr. Imtiaz Ud Din (Registrar)