Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology Job, Registrar, Medical Officer, Lab Technician 28 May
RAWALPINDI INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, RAWALPINDI
1. Application should be posted to The Office of The Executive Director, Recruitment Section, Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawal Road, Rawalpindi. By hand applications & received after 13-06-2016 will not accepted.
2. Selection shall be made on adhoc basis strictly on merit for post mentioned at Sr.No 1.
3. Selection shall be made on contract basis mentioned at Sr. No 2, for the period of 03 years extendable for further two years on yearly basis on the basis of satisfactory performance/Evaluation by the concerned department strictly on merit.
4. Candidates having experience of cardiac hospitals will be preferred.
5. Quota reserved for disabled, children of employees, women and minorities shall be observed as per Govt policy
6. General relaxation in upper age limit up to five years shall be given according to Govt policy.
7. Age relaxation in upper age limit up to three years shall be given to women according to Govt policy.
8. Candidates who are Govt servants / working in autonomous institution should apply through proper channel.
9. Candidates will submit their applications on blank paper with brief personal details (CV & Passport Size Picture) along with all necessary attested documents through registered post.
10. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
11. Candidates with higher qualifications / experience will be preferred.
12. Even candidates having higher qualification with less experience will also be considered.
13. The competent authority is authorized for any change in policy, schedule and number of posts etc.
14. Schedule of interview/test for selection will be communicated by post/telephone to the eligible candidates only, after scrutiny of the applications.
15. No TA / DA will be allowed.
Executive Director Major General (R) Dr. Azhar Mehmood Kayani, HI(M) RIC, Rawalpindi