Rawalpindi Medical College and Allied Hospitals Doctor of Physical Therapy, BSc Hons Programme 2016
RAWALPINDI MEDICAL COLLEGE & ALLIED HOSPITALS RAWALPINDI. (Affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore).
Doctor of Physical Therapy (5 years) B.Sc (Hons) Programme (4 years)
Applications are invited from the candidates for admission in the following courses in the institute of Allied Health Sciences Rawalpindi Medical College & Allied Hospitals Rawalpindi for the Session 2015-16.
Sr.No Courses Duration
1. Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) 5 years
2. Orthotics & Prosthetics (B.Sc Hons) 4 years
3. Optometry & Orthoptics (B.Sc Hons) 4 years
4. Medical Imaging Technology (B.Sc Hons) 4 years
5. Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc Hons) 4 years
• Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent
• There are total of 100 seats (20 seats for each discipline).
• Selection shall be made strictly on merit by the selection committee.
• There are no quota seats.
• No hostel, accommodation and Transport facility will be provided.
• Prospectus/ Forms will be available from Office of the Coordinator B.Sc (Hons) programme from 28-12-2015 from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
• Last date of submission of forms is 09-01-2016.
• Interviews of Hafiz-e-Quran will be held on 16-01-2016 at 10:30am.
• List of eligible candidates for interview will be displayed on the web site of RMC on 21-01-2016.
• The interviews will be held on 25-01-2016. at 09:30am in the office of the Coordinator B.Sc Allied Health Sciences.
• While buying the prospectus bring original / Photocopy of the mark sheet of F.Sc or F.Sc equivalence.
Rawalpindi Medical College & Allied Hospitals Rawalpindi.
Contact: Phone No: 051-9290770, 051-9290755 Ext: 328. Website: www.rmc.edu.pk.com.
Adress: B.Sc (Hons) Programme Institute of Allied Health Sciences, Rawalpindi
Medical College. Basement of Liver Centre. Holy Family Hospital Satellite Town