ROZAN is a national NGO working on issues of emotional health, gender, violence against women and children since 1998. Rozan requires the services of a Finance Officer for its Finance Section in Islamabad.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
• This position requires a strong educational background in auditing and financial management and at least 3 years of practical experience in the field of auditing and accounting environment.
• Experience of working in NGOs I development sector would be an asset.
• Demonstrated skills in diplomacy, confidentiality and active collaboration.
• Practical experience & knowledge of compliance, management accounts/ reports, general ledger maintenance, adjusting entries and excellent computer skills.
• In depth knowledge of accounting packages preferably QuickBooks and Sidat Hyder financial
• Effective verbal and written communication.
• Abilities for multi-tasking and judgment about organizational priorities.’ Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members
• Sensitivity towards issues of gender, violence against women and children.
How To Apply:
Rozan is an equal opportunity employer; it doesn’t discriminate on the basis of sex, creed, gender, religion or physical disability. Please send your resume along with a cover tetter, to the Manager Operations at email@example.com latest by, 20th February, 2017.