Rozan. an Islamabad based NGO working on emotional health, gender & violence against women, youth & children invites application for following position based at Islamabad from excellence-driven, self-motivated and committed persons.
Position: Senior Program Officer – Humqadam (Male Involvement Program) Duration: 7 Months (extendable if the project continues) The candidate must have:
• Masters degree in social sciences preferably anthropology, sociology, psychology, gender studies or behavioral sciences
• Minimum 4 years experience (preferably with NGOs)
• Experience of working directly with local communities/groups
• Good verbal & writing skills in English/Urdu
• Training module development and execution of trainings on social issues (especially gender and masculinities)
• Experience of conducting qualitative and quantitative research
• Knowledge about masculinities, gender and violence against women issues
• Event/donor reporting
• Must have good computer related knowledge and skills
• Understanding of budget preparation and monitoring of budgets Rozan is an equal opportunity employer. It doesm discriminate on the basis of sex, creed, gender, religion or physical disability. Send your resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6th June, 2016.
For job details please visit:
www.rozan.org or http://www.lacebook.com/rozan.org