Sahiwal Medical College Sahiwal Job, Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Registrar, Demonstrator 1st January
WALK IN INTERVIEWS FOR TEACHING FACULTY
Walk in interviews for vacant posts of Medical Officers, Women Medical Officers, Demonstrators, Senior Registrars, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors for faculty of Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal/ Allied Hospitals will be conducted as following
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Recruitment (Non-Transferable) will be on Contract Basis for a period of three years as per Contract Policy, 2004 of the Government of the Punjab for the teaching faculty / Adhoc basis for one year (for M0,s /WMO’s/ Demonstrators) and other directions issued from time to time.
2) Recruitment will be made as per Government Policy on Merit Basis on the recommendations of Selection Committee.
3) The Competent Authority is authorized for any change of schedule and number of posts etc.
4) GovL/Semi Govt employees may send their applications Through Proper Channel.
5) Candidates with higher qualification/experience will be preferred.
6) Incomplete applications will not be processed.
7) No. T.A./D.A. will be paid to candidates coming for interviews.
8) Walk-in-lnterview of candidates for vacant post of Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Registrars, Demonstrators, Medical Officers and Women Medical Officers will be held on l$t and 15th of every month. In case of holiday, the next working day will be considered.
9) Two attested Photographs, two attested copies of all educational certificates including Result Cards of all Professional Examinations, valid PM&DC registration certificate, experience certificates. Domicile & CNIC must be attached with the application form.
10) Faculty applications for the post of Associate Professors and Professors must also be accompanied by PM&DC recognition of experience certificate for post applied.
11) Application Forms are available on College Website (www.slmc.edu.pk).
12) Dismissed from service, removed from service, compulsoiy retired under the PEEDA Act, 2006, retired under the provisions of Section 12 (1) of the PCS Act 1974, retired on account of invalidation under Rule 3.3 of PCS Pension Rules or retired voluntarily will not be eligible.
PROF. DR. ZAFAR H. TANVEER
Sahiwal Medical College & Allied Hospitals, Sahiwal