Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan Job, Management Executives
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan is seeking qualified, result-oriented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals having impeccable integrity as Management Executives for its various departments across Pakistan.
• Master’s degree or four years bachelor’s degree (i.e. 16 years of education) in Business Administration I Finance I Accounting I Commerce I Management / Banking I Economics I Law duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC), CA (Inter), CMA, ACCA
• Some work experience in relevant field will be preferred
• Maximum age should not exceed 30 years as on iast date of submission of applications.
• Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply
Interested candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) for the written test to be conducted by NTS of eligible candidates as per following procedure:
• Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
• Click on “Online Registration Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by creating “new user* and fill the online registration form.
• Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
• All eligible candidates are required to deposit test fee of Rs.450/- through prescribed deposit slip at any online branches of prescribed banks.
• Send, through courier / post, the Printed Application Form along with attested copies of CNIC, all educational documents, 2 photographs and original paid-up copy of deposit slip to: NTS, 1-E. Street #46. Sector I-8/2, Islamabad not later than February 29, 2016.
• NTS will send the admit cards at the postal address of the shortlisted eligible candidates in order to appear for the written test in the major cities of the country.
The shortlisted candidates based on the results of the written test and available number of vacancies will be invited to appear for interview process. Final selection will depend on the marks obtained in the written test and interview(s) in order of merit. The organization provides competitive compensation package and conducive work environment. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.