Office off the Medical Superintendent Services Hospital. Jail Road. Lahore
Phone # Off: 042-99203427. 042-99203402 (Ext. 305). Fax # 04299204110
• Both Male/ Female candidates having domicile in any District of the Province of the Punjab can appear in interview w.e.f. 19.12.2016 to 24.12.2016 at 11.00 am on daily basis.
• Appointment will be made on Adhoc basis for a period of one year which is non-transferable and extendable subject to good performance.
• Application on plain paper along with C\A attested copies of testimonials experience certificates, two latest photographs, domicile, CNIC and copies of all education certificate/ degrees (Details of Marks of (1st to Final Profs.) should be be presented before the Special Selection Board at the time of interview.
• Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by HEC and declared Equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned Department.
• Equivalence of the qualification / degree will determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of the concerned Department.
• Valid PMDC registration certificate showing all Medical Degrees / Postgraduate Qualifications therein.
• The selection will be made on merit according to Punjab Medical Institutional Rules.
• Candidates already in Govt. Service should submit NOC from their Department,
• Age: 22 to 35+5 years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 40 years on the day of interview, as per Govt, of the Punjab S&GAD Notification No. SOR-l(S&GAD)9-36/81, dated 21.05.2012.
• Age: 22 to 35+8 years General age relaxation in upper age limit for female candidates = 43 years on the day of interview, as per Govt, of the Punjab S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81, dated 21.05.2012.
• Candidate will bring original Certificates/ testimonials/ degrees at the time of interview.
• Candidates are requested to mention their E-mail and mobile numbers for communication.
• Candidates are requested to clearly mentioned the post for which they are applying.
• No TA/DA will be given for travelling interview.
Services Hospital Lahore