Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Job, Director Academics, Assistant Professor
SHAHEED BENAZIR BHUTTO UNIVERSITY
Sheringal, Dir Upper, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Applications, on prescribed Forms, are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on Regular/Contract basis. The contract positions shall be for a period of one year.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
(1) Application Forms can be obtained from Habib Bank Limited Sheringal Branch on payment of (Rs.2000/-for S.No(01 to 02)(Rs.1500/- for S.No. (03 – 06), (Rs.700/- for S.No (07-09), for Rs.300 for S.No (10-11). No fee is required for the positions of Security Guards. Original Bank Receipt should be attached with the application Form. The fee is also acceptable in the form of Bank draft of any HBL branch in favor of the Treasurer Shaheed BB University. The Form can also be down loaded from the University Web Site “www.sbbu.edu.pk”.
(2) Application Forms, complete in all respects, along with all relevant documents/ experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs should reach the office of the under signed on or before 28.09.2016 positively.
(3) Incomplete applications or those received after due date shall not be entertained.
(4) Original documents will have to be produced atthe time of interview.
(5) Contact Nos. and Mail and Email addresses must be providedfor quick correspondence.
(6) Candidates, working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Organizations should apply through proper channel.
(7) No TA/DA shall be admissible during test/interview.
(8) The University shall issue call letters for test/interview; however, the University shall not be responsible for the late receipt of call letters. Such cases shall be dealt with the concerned Post/Courier Services.
(9) The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them without showing any reason.
Errors and omissions, if any, shall be subject to rectification by the University.
SHAHEED BB UNIVERSITY SHERINGAL, DIR-UPPER. KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA. Ph.No. 0944-885529-885570, Fax. 885805