Shifa International Hospitals Job Islamabad, Ultrasound Coordinator
Graduation preferably Master in Business Administration. 1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
– Ensures smooth and efficient operation of the Ultrasound section.
– Coordinates work schedule with Department Manager and/or scheduling desk to assure workload coverage.
– Ensure mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in queued for the procedure.
– Coordinates with other staff to assure appropriate patient care is provided.
– Addresses problems of patient care as they arise and makes decisions to appropriately resolve the problems.
– Address performance management concerns appropriately, and deal with staff concerns and queries, working in collaboration with management as necessary.
– Reports equipment failures to the appropriate department.
– Supervisory skills.
– Ability to motivate and lead others to excel.
– Sufficient computer skills to be able to communicate electronically.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Flexibility and willingness to manage numerous tasks.
– Ability to work well independently and within a multidisciplinary team environment.