GOVERNMENT OF SINDH, EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT
APPOINTMENT OF DIFFERENT POSTS IN THE OFFICE OF DIRECTORATE GENERAL (MONITORING & EVALUATION)
KARACHI IN SELECTED DISTRICTS OF SINDH
Applications are Invited from eligible candidates to fill the following posts on following terms and conditions:
INF-KRY No. 2574/16
1. Candidates of Selected Districts are eligible to apply. Applications of other than above Districts shall not be entertained.
2. Applications must be submitted on the prescribed proforma along with domicile and PRC Form D and other attested copies of the required certificates / degrees with 02 copies of CNIC and 03 passport size photographs.
3. Age relaxation will not be applicable. Age of candidate must be less than the prescribed age limit ending on the last date of submission of applications.
4. The appointment will be district based and not transferable.
5. Disable (2%) and minorities (5%) quota shall be maintained as per policy amongst the successful candidates.
6. Applications must be submitted lo the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) Office, Bungalow No. F-26/3, Rojhan Street, Clifton Block 5, Karachi. It must be noted that no application shall be entertained if submitted by hand.
7. False/incorrect information may disqualify the candidates.
8. Written test for all the posts of BPS-7 and above will be conducted to ascertain the eligibility of candidate purely on merit.
9 Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts in any district based on the need assessment.
10. The last date of submission of application is 15th July. 2016.
Secretary Education & Literacy Department
Government of Sindh
Say No to Corruption