Sindh Education & Literacy Department Job, recruit Project Director
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT
Karachi, Dated the 29-01-2016
1. Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh, intends to recruit Project Director for implementation of its development project viz: 1CT Enabled Education Management Information System (EMIS)” enabled Education System in Sindh with following responsibilities on co-terminus basis for the project period:
• Setting up PMU
• Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
• Managing Project team members
• Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
• Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal, external and third party relationships
• Conducting status review meetings with team members and vendors
• Providing progress to steering committee
2. The ideal candidate shall have:
• At least 15 years of professional experience in Public & Private Sectors.
• Must have been a Project Director / Project Manager / IT Head in Public Sector for a large scale IT project(s)
• Minimum Master’s degree (15 years) in Business Administration, Computer Science or IT related field.
• Must have experience of Project Management and IT Governance
• Experience in vendor sourcing and management
• Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
• Solid track record of team management and leadership
• Application/Curriculum Vitae with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications should be sent to the office of Deputy Secretary (GA), Education and Literacy Department, Government of Sindh, 3rd Floor Old KDA Building, Sindh Secretariat No. 03, Kamal Attaturk Road, Karachi upto 18.02.2016 by 4.00 PM.
• Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
• Candidates in government service should apply through proper channel.
• Only eligible and shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.
• The original documents will be examined during interview.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the test / interview.
DEPUTY SECRETARY (GA)
INF-KRY No. 171/16
Say No to Corruption