Sindh Health Department Job, Anesthetists, ENT Specialists, Dental Surgeons, Dermatologists, Chest Specialists
for Health Professionals & Others
Government of Sindh, Health Department under the Public Private Partnership Act 2010 has contracted out the management of 13 Health Facilities of District Thatta and Sajawal to Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF), a Non-Profit National Organization.
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in the above mentioned Health Facilities:
• Priority will be given t:o the qualified candidates from District Thatta and Sajawal.
• Send only cover letter / application and CV only; and bring certificates and experience letters during time of interview
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
• Successful candidates will be offered contractsfor specific health facility and there will be no transfers and re-postings
• Initial Contract duration will be until June 2017 and will be extended subject to staff performance.
MERF invites applications within 21 days after publication of this advertisement. However HR department will start short listing and hiring process for the qualified candidates immediately after receiving applications even before closing date.
Applicants can submit their CVs on email firstname.lastname@example.org or through postal / courier service to HR Unit, Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF), DHO Office Thatta, Sindh. Please mention the Position and Health Facility name where candidate is interested, in the subject line of the email or application/ cover letter through courier.Mention on envelope the Position and Health Facility name in case of applying through postal or courier service Jf any candidate wants to study Job Description, he / she should send an email to email@example.com