Sindh Police Home Department Job, Director CANINE BS-18 Special Branch Sindh
THE HOME DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF SINDH INTENDS TO APPOINT DIRECTOR CANINE UNIT (BS-18), SPECIAL BRANCH, SINDH POLICE KARACHI ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS HAVING REQUISITE EXPERTISE AND VAST EXPERIENCE IN THE RELEVANT FIELD. FOR A PERIOD OF TWO (02) YEARS.
• He will undertake training, management and employment of Canine Unit
• He will carry out posting/posting of staff and security working Dogs (SWD’s) after the approval of competent authority,
• He will be responsible to supervise activities related to the health / hygiene of SWD’s/Kennel.
• He will look after the Administration and maintenance of the discipline of Canine Unit
• He will supervise the Procurement of Dog food and vaccination of SWD’s and arranges for the treatment of sick or injured SWDs from Civil Veterinary Hospital.
• He will arrange for undertaking post mortem ad getting reports, thereof from Civil Veterinary Hospital in case of death of SWD’s
• He will supervise of hygienic and skin care alongwith insecticide and antiseptic applications to the Kennels and SWD’s.
• He will visit quarterly or as required to the detachments located away from headquarters.
• He will render technical advice to the Additional Inspector General of Police, Special Branch and DIGP / Special Branch on any matter related to the Canine health, management or employments.
• Bachelors Degree from any University of Sindh Province will be preferred.
• Retired Army Officer (Rtd. Colonel/ Lt Col/Major)
• At least 05 years experience in handling of Canine unit of commanded Canine Unit of Pakistan Armed Forces for at least two (02) years.
• Having period less than 5 years from the date of retirement from Pak Army.
• Applicant had good service record and not discharged from service.
Age Limit: 50 to 55 years
Note: Pay will be fixed in BPS-18 equivalent to SP Rank.
Curriculum vitae with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications and names as well as contact details of three references should be sent to the office of Home Secretary, Sindht Home Department, Government of Sindh, Ground Floor, Tughlaq House, Sindh Secretariat No. 02, Kamal Atta Turk Road, Karachi upto 10th October, 2016, during hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Section Officer (Admin)