(Employment through Skill)
Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (STEVTA)
ST-19. Block 6. Gulsrian-e-iqbai, Near NIPA. Karachi. Phone No. 99244 112-17 Fax No 99244 118 Website: www.ssdp.stevta.gos.pk
APPOINTMENT OF INSTRUCTORS
SINDH SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (SSDP)
(Explore Your Potential to join STEVTA to promote Employability of Youth of Sindh) STEVTA under World Bank funded Sindh Skills Development Project” (SSDP) is implementing Competency based Training (CBT) programs in its 47 selected institutions across the province of Sindh to repface existing supply based training programs under newly developed National Vocational Qualification Framework (NVQF). The competency standards/curricula of demand driven CBT courses have been developed with the assistance from local industries/potential emptoyors to align the training programs according to emerging and future needs to promote employ ability of youth.
Applications are invited from suitable persons possessing qualifications and experience for the following positions to deliver CBT as mentioned below:
How to Apply:
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. Pay the presented Test Fee of Rs. 800/- In any of the country-wide Online Branches of ABL. UBL. HBL or MCB.
• Please send the completed Application Form along with the Paid Copy of the Deposit Slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E. Sector 1-8/2. Islamabad.
• incomplete Application Forms without Paid Copy of the Deposit and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED
• Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 26th, September, 2016.
• Please do not attach Educational Certificates with tho Application Form at this slage
For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051 -8444441 / 021 -34546928