Sindh Transmission & Dispatch Company (Pvt.) Limited
Sindh Transmission & Dispatch Company (Pvt.) Limited (STDC) is registered with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) under Companies Ordinance 1984 and an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified company, engaged in the business of provision of catering the need of extra high voltage electric power infrastructure.
Sindh Transmission & Dispatch Company (Pvt.) Limited is looking for suitable candidates for various positions on purely on-going contractual basis, based on skills and satisfactory performance.
All the candidates will be expected to possess the following basic skills:
• Must be able to analyze and solve complex problems.
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Must be able to meet tough deadlines.
• Must be well versed with MS Office Suite (Word. Power Point, Excel).
• Should possess excellent presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Other General Information:
• Market based pay package, commensurate with qualification/experience will be offered.
• Female candidates and member of minority communities are encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
• Applicants must mention valid contact address, email and mobile numbers on their resumes.
• The applicant must indicate on the left side of the envelope the post for which he/she has applied.
• The applications complete in all respects should be sent to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Sindh Transmission & Dispatch Company (Pvt.) Ltd., Energy Department, Government of Sindh, 3rd Floor, State Life Building No. 3, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road. Karachi, by post/courier facility within 15 days of publication of this notice.
Chief Executive Officer
Sindh Transmission & Dispatch Company (Pvt.) Ltd.
Say No to Corruption