Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority Job, Manager Finance, Assistant Manager, Accounts Officer 20 Oct
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA) is a statutory body responsible for the growth and development of small and medium enterprises. SMEDA has its head office in Lahore, regional offices in Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar and Regional Business Centers in major business cities of Pakistan. Applications are invited to fill the following vacant posts at SMEDA:
Terms & Conditions:
1) A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidates along with an excellent working environment.
2) Interested candidates for Sr. # 1 to 15 are invited to apply on the prescribed form uploaded on Open Testing Service-Pakistan (OTS) website (www.ots.org.pk).
How to Apply to testing agency IFor serial No. 1 to 15):
a. Please download the application form along with deposit slip from Open Testing Service-Pakistan (OTS) website www.ots.orq.pk and pay fee of Rs. 74.5/- in any of the country wide online branches of designated banks.
(Note: Total testing fee is Rs. 149/-. 50% Fee will be paid by the candidate and 50% by SMEDA from its own budget)
b. Deposited amount is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
c. Applications may be sent on prescribed application form along with online deposit slip (in original) at following address: Manager Operation, Open Testing Service-Pakistan (OTS), OFFICE NO-1, CENTRAL AVENUE, BAHRIA TOWN, PHASE-6, ISLAMABAD. Phone no 051-2375081. Website: www.ots.org.pk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) For positions at Sr. # 16 & 17, candidates are invited to apply directly to SMEDA at the address mention hereunder.
4) All applications will be submitted within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
5) For further details, please visit www.ots.org.pk and or www.smeda.org.pk
6) General relaxation in upper age limit by a period of 5 years shall be applicable to all the advertised posts in view of the notification by Government of Pakistan vide S.R.0.1079(1)/93 dated 4th November 1993.
7) Recruitments will be made on merit and in accordance with the Provincial/Regional quota as per SMEDA Employees Service Rules, 2015.
8) Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in SMEDA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
9) No TA/ DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
10) Eligibility of candidates for serial # 1 to 15 shall be determined on the basis of academic record and shortlisting, screening test and skill test conducted by OTS and later on interviews by the SMEDA Selection Committee. Engineering degrees must be registered with PEC. Eligibility of candidates for serial #16 817 shall be determined on the basis of skill test conducted by SMEDA.
11) SMEDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
12) SMEDA is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
13) Candidates already in Government services shall apply through proper channel.
Manaqer-lncharqe Human Resources Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA) Government of Pakistan 4lh Floor, Building # 3. Aiwan-e-lqbal Complex. Egerton Road. Lahore Website: www.smeda.orq.pk, UAN: (042) 111-111-456