Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Job Punjab, Psychologist
Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Department invites applications from eligible candidates for following project posts on contract basis under a development scheme namely “Remodeling of Existing Shelter Home in 36 District of Punjab”
1. Psychologist (BPS-17)
Qualification: Master degree with at least 2nd division in Psychology or Applied Psychology from an HEC recognized university.
The Terms and Conditions of above said Posts are:
1. The recruitment of candidates will be made in accordance to Recruitment Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab.
2. The contract will be for one year, extendable further by may not o beyond the Punjab Recruitment Policy 2004.
3. The candidates should possess domicile of Punjab Province.
4. Government, Semi-Government servants can apply through proper channel.
5. Age relaxation will only be accorded as per Government Policy vide Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-3681 dated 21.05.2012.
6. All eligible candidates should submit 2 copies of CNIC (Attested) and 2 copies of Educational Certificates (Attested) along with application to the undersigned.
7. No Travelling or daily allowance will be paid for Interview/Test.
8. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
9. Prior relevant experience will be an advantage.
10. The deadline for submitting application is 15.01.2016.
Section Officer (Development), Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Department, 12-M, Model Town Extension, Lahore.
Tel: 042-99232184. // Web: http://punjab.gov.pk/social_welfare_and_bait_ul_mall.