Social Welfare Bait-ul-Maal Department Job, Medical Officer
Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Department invites applications from eligible candidates for following project posts on contract basis under a development scheme namely “Remodeling of Existing Shelter Home in 36 Districts of Punjab”.
The terms and conditions of above said posts are:-
1. The recruitment of candidates will be made in accordance to Recruitment Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab.
2. The contract will be for one year, extendable further but may not go beyond the life of the project and will be subject to the Instructions contained in the Punjab Recruitment Policy 2004.
3. The candidates should possess domicile of Punjab Province.
4. Government/Semi ^Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
5. Age relaxation will only be accorded as per Government Policy vide Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21.05.2012.
6. All eligible candidates should submit 2 copies of CNIC (Attested) and 2 copies of Educational Certificates (Attested) alongwith application to the undersigned.
7. No travelling or daily allowance will be paid for Interview/Test.
8. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
9. Prior relevant experience will be an advantage.
The deadline for submitting application is 23-05-2016
SECTION OFFICER (DEVELOPMENT)
Social Welfare & .Bait-ul-Maal Department. 12-M, Model Town Extension, Lahore Ph No. 042 -99232184