GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for appointment to the following posts in the Social Welfare Department, Government of Sindh.
1. Application clearly mentioning the name of post applied for along with Bio-Data including contact No. and postal address, attested copies of Degrees / Certificates, Experience Certificate, C.N.I.C. Domicile (Sindh Provlnce)/PRC and 2 passport size photographs, should reach the office of the Director. Social Welfare Department, Government of Sindh, Block-79, Sindh Secretariat 4-B during office hours within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
2. Those already in service should apply through proper channel.
3. Rural / Urban Quota and Special Quota for Minorities, Disabled persons and Women shall be observed as per rules / policy.
4. Relaxation of 15 years in upper age as allowed by the Government of Sindh is admissible.
5. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview.
6. No. TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for test / interview.
7. The candidates can also apply online on the job portal of Sindh Government at URL: www.sindhrozgar.gos.pk
Section Officer (General) For Secretary, Social Welfare Department