State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Job, District Medical Officer 14 July
RE-ADVERTISEMENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan intends to hire human resource for its Health Insurance Project in different districts of Pakistan in the following cadre on purely contractual basis:
• The appointments are project-based for a period of two years on a contractual basis, extendable for a further period subject to the continuity of the project and/or performance of the selected candidate.
• Candidates who possess the requisite qualifications, age and experience may apply for the post.
• The benefits include an attractive salary package and an 800cc company-maintained car with a provision of 150 litres of petrol.
• Project-based appointments will be made on the basis of respective Provincial domicile and the selected candidates will be posted in any district of the respective province.
• The candidates must have acquired their degrees from HEC-recognized/approved institutes/universities.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
• Government employees may apply through proper channel after getting an NOC from the parent department.
How To Apply:
1. Please download the application form and deposit slip from the PTS (Pakistan Testing Service) website: www.pts.org.pk and pay the test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of UBL, Bank Alfalah & Allied Bank.
2. Send in duly-filled application forms along with the original paid deposit slip and two passport size photographs, an attested copy of CNIC, relevant documents, educational certificates/degrees, experience certificates, domicile, NOC (in case of Government employees) within 20 days of publication of this advertisement to Pakistan Testing Service, House No. 152, Street 8, Sector E-11/1, MPCHS, Islamabad by courier/registered mail.
3. Candidates are required to mention the post applied for in capital letters at the top right corner of the envelope.
4. Incomplete applications received after the due date and submitted by hand will not be considered.
5. Deposit amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
6. For further information and test-related queries, please visit the PTS (Pakistan Testing Service) website: www.pts.org.pk or contact 051-2305250-51,051-111-111-787.
STATE LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN