Statistics Division Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, Advertising Agencies
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, Islamabad is going to conduct 6th Population and Housing Censusin the month of March/April 2016. Applications are invited from reputed advertising agencies for selection, to run the mass awareness campaign regarding 6th Population & Housing Census in print, electronic, outdoor and other media. Interested advertising agencies, enlisted with PID, may apply along with following mandatory information:-
• Certificates of Registration/accreditation with APNS, PBA, NTN and GST is mandatory
• Complete company profile with owners /partners’ name, addresses of all offices in Pakistan with phone and fax numbers.
• Detail of permanent staff with appropriate skills, qualification and experience
• Detail of in-house audio visual facilities at Islamabad office.
• Detail of last one year production (documentary films and TVCs) made for various clients of public and private sector.
• Detail of financial strength of the firm providing the capacity of the firm to carry out the assigned task.
• Selected advertising agencies will have to furnish security in shape of pay order/ demand draft in favour of PBS @5% of the total value of the contract. This will be confiscated in case of unsatisfactory performance.
• Selected advertising agencies will have to produce exemption certificates of tax otherwise any deductions will be made as per rules.
Advertising agencies are required to submit their company profile along with above mentioned documents to the undersigned on or before February 03, 2016 before closing of office hours. After submission of proposals, Shortlisted advertising agencies will be called for presentation shortly. Time and venue for presentation shall be communicated accordingly. Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification.
(Qazi Saeed Ul Hassan) Deputy Director
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, Statistics Division, Government of Pakistan Plot No.21, Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad. Tel. 051-9106576