Sukkur Electric Power Company SEPCO Job, Chief Executive Officer
SUKKUR ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Sukkur Electric Power Company Limited (SEPCO) is seeking candidates for the position of the Chief Executive Officer.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
• The Chief Executive Officer will report to the Board of directors and will work closely with the Board of Directors in the development of a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and enhance revenue.
• The candidate must demonstrate leadership skills, management and team building experience, excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• The candidate must possess the ability to work as a team player to nurture an environment of opportunity for maximum creativeness and sense of accomplishment and the utilization of administrative practices which will assure an efficient operating organization.
• The candidate must show his/her willingness to be agent of change.
AREAS OF IRRESPONSIBILITY:
• Applicant should be thoroughly familiar with the Economic Social legislative and political environment in which today’s electric utility industry operates.
• Applicant should have an understanding of Legislative and community relationship, essential for utility’s growth.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• The candidate should hold a professional degree, minimum Bachelor, from a recognized institution.
• Preference will be given to candidates holding a Master’s Degree in business, management, accounting, communication or engineering.
• The candidate should have overall minimum of 15 years of professional experience preferably in Power Distribution Sector, 10 years of which should be in Public / Private Sector serving in a senior management position.
REMUNERATION AND AGE:
• Compensation package will be market-based as prevalent in the corporate sector.
• The assignment will be on contract basis for a period of three years, extendable with mutual consent. A market based competitive package will be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate.
• The candidate should not be more than 65 years of age on the closing date of the receipt of application.
ELIGIBILITY OF PEPCO OR CORPORATE ENTITY EMPLOYEES:
Senior officers in PEPCO or in any of the DISCOs, GENCOs and NTDC who meet the stated criteria are eligible to apply.
Applications along with CV mentioning clearly the post applied for with two work and two personal references and two photographs should reach within fifteen days from the date of publication of this advertisement, at the following address:-
Company, Secretary for BOD SEPCO, RO Office SEPCO Near Local Board Minara e Road , Sukkur Phone -071-9310437
NOTE:- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview / selection process. No TA / DA will be admissible for interview. Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
SAVE ELECTRICITY USE ELECTRICITY SPARINGLY BETWEEN 6.00PM TO 10.00PM