Supreme Court of Pakistan Job, Naib Qasid BPS-2
SUPREME COURT OF PAKISTAN
CONSTITUTION AVENUE, ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in this Court. Appointments shall be made on purely merit from the persons holding the domicile of the respective Provinces. The candidates, possessing the following requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply:-
Name of post and BPS Eligibility Upper age Limit Domicile Number of Vacancies
Naib Qasid (BPS-2) Primary pass 30 Punjab including Federal Area of Islamabad 15
Sindh (Urban) 2
Sindh (Rural) 3
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 3
2. Applications on the prescribed proforma (For application form please visit our website www.supremecourt.gov.pk) should reach the undersigned on or before 11-01-2016 (i.e. 15 days after publication of advertisement on 27-12-2015 – Sunday). The application forms should only be submitted along with one latest photograph and an attested copy of CNIC. Whereas, the candidates will be required to produce attested copies of testimonials, CNIC and experience certificate, if any, at the time of interview.
3. The uper age limit for initial appointment is 30 years.
4. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel. Late and incomplete application form shall not be entertained.
5. Name of the post should clearly be mentioned by the applicant on the envelop.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
7. NoTA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test/Interviews.
A. Shabbir Khan Khattak
Deputy Registrar (Admn)