SUPREME COURT OF PAKISTAN
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in the Supreme Court of Pakistan. Appointments shall be made on purely merit basis. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification, experience and domicile of the respective Province are eligible to apply.
1- Establishment Division’s instructions regarding age relaxation, issued vide O.M. No.92/91 -R-5 dated 24-06-2010 will be followed.
2- Applicants who are serving in Government Organization should get NOC from their administrative Department.
3- Mere submission of incomplete application forms would not confer any right of appointment.
4- The original documents will be checked during interview and any incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action by this Court.
5- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
How to Apply
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBLor MCB, and fill up the Application Form properly.
• Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid up copy of the Deposit Slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, received after closing date, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
• Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad