Swabi University of swabi Job, Registrar, Treasurer, Controller of Examination
UNIVERSITY OF SWABI
Advertisement No 2-3/2016
Administrative Staff Required
The University of Swabi is a Public Sector University, chartered by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The University offers the following Administrative positions on regular basis.
S# Post Qualification / Experience
1 Registrar (BS-20), One post, First Class Master’s Degree with 18 years teaching / administrative experience in a University in Lecturers Scale and above or 18 years Class-I service in administration under the Government / Autonomous / Semi-autonomous body.
2 Treasurer (BS-20), One post 1st class M.Com / MBA/Chartered Accounts/Master in Economics with 18 years’ experience in BPS-17 or above in the relevant field.
3 Controller of Examinations (BS-20), One post Master’s Degree with 18 years’ service in the university in teaching or administration in Lecturer’s scale and above. Knowledge of conducting examinations in a senior position will be given preference.
Note: Appointments against these positions will be made as per Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities (Amendment) Ordinance, 2016.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants should apply on the prescribed form, available at the University website www.uoswabi.edu.pk/downloads and should also apply through the online job portal of the university. This advertisement is also available on: www.uoswabi.edu.pk.
Applicants are required to visit the web page on regular basis for updates in the process.
2. A Bank Draft or online deposit to Account No. 0323-204588555, United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 1500/- in favour of Treasurer, the University of Swabi. Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees’, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, and2 recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Application Form.
3. The candidates having Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC / IBCC, Islamabad.
4. The candidates serving in Government. Semi Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through Proper Channel.
5. Experience/ qualification gained after the last date of submission shall not be considered. Experience certificate must be supported by pay slip of the last drawn pay.
6. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview. University will not be held responsible for none or late receipt of Call Letters for Test / Interview.
7. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position(s) depending upon the needs of its various Sections or not to fill any position.
8. Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change of address/contact must be communicated to this office on urgent basis.
9. All applications must submit “printed application form” from online Job Portal, latest by May 06, 2016 through registered courier service Incomplete applications / received after due date will not be considered.
Note: Errors and Omissions, if any, will be rectified by the University
REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF SWABI