TEVTA Job, Principal, Instructor, Section Incharge, Lab Instructor 7 April
Government off the Punjab
CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN TEVTA INSTITUTES
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (PTEVTA) is the premier public organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its 3i’4 Institutions all over the Punjab. TEVTA in collaboration with Homes Department Punjab is introducing Rehabilitation Program for Prisoners through which the Prisoners will be equipped with vocational skills. PTEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts in the Government Technical Training Centers (Male and Female) Central Jail. Adiala. Rawalpindi under establishment through Annual Development Program.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
2. At the closing date of application, the applicant’s age should be:-
• Up-to 55 years for the post of PS-17 & above.
• Between 18 years to 40 years for the post of PS-05 to PS-16.
• Between 18 years to 35 years for the post of PS-01 to PS-04.
3. All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of institute, post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for. (Separate application(s) should be submitted for each post).
4. Only post qualification experience will be considered.
5. Existing Govt. /Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies/local government’s employees may apply through proper channel. Advance copy will only be considered after receipt of NOC from the parent department.
6. The Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university/college/institute. The candidates possess ng B.Sc. / M.Sc. Engineering degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
7. All appointment will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations and will be station/institute specific and non-transferable. Quota for Disabled / Minorities will be observed as per Govt. Policy. Candidat >s having domicile of Rawalpindi district will be preferred for the post of Naib Qasid.
8. All appointments will be subject to security clearance from Home Department.
9. Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.org) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier latest by 28-04-2016. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.
10. Applications containing incomplete information, received through E-Mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
11. The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
DISTRICT MANAGER, TEVTA RAWALPINDI
OFFICE LOCATED AT ABAD COMPLEX’. MURKF.E ROAD, RAWALPINDI
051/9292040 Web Site: www.tevta.gop.pk