TEVTA Job, Supervisor, Instructor 1 July
Government of the Punjab
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (“PTEVTA”) is the premier public organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting Technical and Vocational Education and Training through its 380-Institutions all over the Punjab. TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply as visiting faculty for
SECURITY GUARD CRASH PROGRAM
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
• Interested candidates meeting the criteria are requested to download the application form from the PTEVTA’s website and submit it, along with CV, three (3) latest passport photographs, relevant experience certificates, reference letter from one (1) of the previous employer, attested copies of academic testimonials, attested copy of domicile and attested copy of valid CNIC. The application, along with other documents must reach through registered post or courier before 4: 00 pm not later than 11.07.2016 at the address of PTEVTA given below. Any application received after the deadline shall not be considered.
• Terms and conditions of employment will be governed under TEVTA Service Regulations or as decided by the Governing Board of Directors.
• Candidates currently working in Federal/Provincial/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Special Institutions should send their application through proper channel. NOC is mandatory from the current employer before the interview.
• The applicants are advised to mention their order of preference / choice from the list of training venues / Institutes as given on the website along with application form.
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply in full confidence as trainer in Women Institutes at Lahore, Multan and Rawalpindi.
• No age relaxation shall be given to any candidate
• Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
• No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
• Only Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for test/interview.
• Appointment shall be subject to Health Fitness Certificate duly issued by the Medical Board of the Service Hospital, GOP, Lahore.
• PTVETA reserves the rights not to fill in any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post or increase/decrease the number of vacancies as mentioned without assigning any reasons.
General Manager (HR)
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority
96-H, Gulberg II, Lahore. Tel: 042-9263055-59, Web site: www.tevta.gop.pk