The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan Job, Data Analytics Specialist, Senior Officer Education and Training 21 Nov
OPPORTUNITY TO EXCEL WITH A PRESTIGIOUS ORGANIZATION
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) is an autonomous body established under the Chartered Accountants Ordinance”!961. ICAP strives to promote professional excellence and safeguard public interest. Moving ahead in this direction, ICAP is looking to induct bright and energetic individuals for the following positions:
1. DATA ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
Role and Responsibilities
The Data Analytics Specialist’s role is to build a database consisting of relevant information and carry out data modeling/ analysis to produce meaningful information and analysis. In this regard, the specialist is expected to:
1. Analyze student’s performance in examinations, in order to assist the institute in assessing the following:
• Overall performance of the students.
• Identifying reasons for major deviations in performance levels.
• Key areas which require improvement.
• Level of questions set in the examinations as compared to Institute’s expectations based on syllabus and learning outcomes.
2. Collect and interpret data pertaining to other professional accountancy institutes for meaningful comparison and analysis.
3. Collaborate with IT personnel and other managers and end users to integrate data analytics applications with existing systems.
4. Undertake specific assignments from time to time in accordance with the Institute’s needs.
Qualification & Experience
The candidate should preferably be a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience or MBA in finance from a HEC recognized university with at least 5 years post qualification experience preferably with a firm of professional accountants or a leading educational institution. The candidate should be proficient in report writing and analytical skills.
The position offers a decent remuneration package in a highly professional work environment. The salary would be in the range of Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 200,000/- commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the candidate, along with the benefits such as group health and life insurance, provident fund and Institute’s maintained car.
2. SENIOR OFFICER EDUCATION AND TRAINING – Islamabad
The candidate will be responsible to assist the Senior Manager in the due process of coordination with the developers and printers of study packs, quality review, content development, feedback management, revision and updates in the syllabus, learning outcomes, study material and implementation of the overall education scheme. Further the candidate will assist in the compliance review of International Education Standards (lESs) as issued by International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB).
The candidate must be MBA or Masters in relevant discipline from a HEC recognized well reputed University / Institute with 3-4 years of experience in handling education related matters along with the ability to communicate effectively.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to go through the Institute’s selection procedure. Please clearly mention the position applied for in the email subject line. The Institute is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence by sending their resume along with a recent photograph latest by Sunday, December 04, 2016 to email@example.com or apply online through http://career.icap.org.pk/ or mail your applications to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton, Karachi -75600