University online: www.iub.edu.pk
Applications are invited from Pakistani individuals (both male & female), having age between 21 to 50 years, for the following vacant posts:
1. How to apply: The candidates have to submit 02 complete sets of application bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates, one photograph for each set and a crossed bank draft / Challan & postal order for BS-18 & above worth Rs. 1200/-, BS-17 and BS-16 worth Rs. 1000/-, in favour of the Treasurer, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur. Prescribed application forms can be obtained from the office of the undersigned personally. Application forms can also be downloaded from IUB website (www.iub.edu.pk).
2. The University reserves the rights;
i. Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reasons thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post(s) advertised.
ii. To short list the candidates on the basis of academic qualifications/tests as may be prescribed by the university. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
iii. To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
3. All quota(s) will be observed as per rules.
4. Applications will be received only through Registered Mail / Courier etc, by hand applications will not be accepted, IUB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their application through proper channel.
5. All other in service applicants will have to attach N.O.C and Service Certificate from their department alongwith the application, advanced copy of application will not be entertained.
6. Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of the post applying on the top right corner of envelop only, applicants will have to use different envelop in case of applying more than 01 post.
7. Last date for submission of application: The applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned latest by 23.01.2017. Incomplete / received applications after the due date will not be entertained. No document will be attached after the closing date.
Registrar, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur, Ph: 062-9250235