The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Online Admissions 2016, MPhil, MS, MSc Hons, MBA PhD
www.iub.edu.pk or http://admission.iub.edu.pk
Online MPhil/MS/MSc (Hons)/MBA & PhD Admissions for Spring Semester 2016
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur invites applications on online prescribed forms for admission to M.Phil/MS/MSc (Hons)/MBA and PhD programs under semester system. Following programs are being offered.
1. M.Phil Regular Programs:
Applied Psychology, Arabic, Economics, Education, English (Linguistics), English (Literature), Geography, History, Islamic Studies, Mathematics, MBA 2 years after 16 Years of Business Education, Pakistan Studies, Persian, Physics, Political Science, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Siraiki, Statistics.
2. M.Phil Programs under Distance Education:
Arabic, Education, English (Linguistics), History, Pakistan Studies, Persian.
3. MS Regular Program:
Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Management Science.
4. University College of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences: M.Sc (Hons) Programs
(i) M.Sc (Hons) Agronomy (ii) M.Sc (Hons) Entomology (iii) M.Sc (Hons) Plant Breeding & Genetics (iv) M.Sc (Hons) Soil Science
5. PhD Regular Programs:
Agronomy, Arabic, Botany, Computer Science, Education, English (Linguistics), Entomology, Forestry, Islamic Studies, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Persian, Physics, Political Science, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Soil Science.
6. PhD Distance Education Program:
Arabic, Pakistan Studies, Persian
Eligibility: Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
MPhil/MS/MSc (Hons)/MBA i) Master Degree (sixteen years of education or equivalent) at least with second class in annual system or 2.50 CGPA in semester system (in relevant subject or major subject) recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
ii) Valid GAT (General) result conducted by NTS with a minimum 50 marks.
iii) In addition to GAT (General), subject test will also be conducted by the respective department for admission to MS in Botany, Zoology (Department of Life Science) M.Phil Mathematics (Department of Mathematics) M.Phil Psychology (Department of Applied Psychology on 22-01-2016.
iv) Those who have not already qualified the GAT (General) will have to appear in IUB Special GAT-General test to be conducted by NTS on 17 January, 2016.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
I) MPhil/Eighteen years of education or equivalent (in relevant subject) recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan with at least 3.00 CGPA in semester system or 65% marks in case of annual system
ii) The candidates should have qualified GRE (International) subject (where applicable) with 60% percentile or GAT subject conducted by NTS with 60% cumulative score before admission.
iii) No special GAT subject for admission in PhD will be arranged by the university.
Last date for submission of online MPhil/PhD admission forms on IUB Website Last date for submission of online GAT (General) forms on NTS Website IUB Special GAT-General (for MPhil/MS/MSc (Hons)/MBA) Interview in the respective departments
Display of 1″ merit lists in respective departments and University Website Last date for deposit of fees and dues of 1″ merit list Display of 2nd merit lists in respective departments and University Website Last date for deposit of fees and dues of 2nd merit list Commencement of classes
Wednesday, 20th January, 2016 Tuesday, 12th January, 2016 Sunday, 17th January, 2016 Friday, 22nd January, 2016 Monday, 25th January, 2016 Thursday, 28 January, 2016 Friday, 29 January, 2016 Monday, 1 February, 2016 Monday, 1 February, 2016
1. Applicants are required to submit ON-LINE application form by the closing date which is 20lh January, 2016. HARD COPY of the ONLINE application form is not required. Applications other than Online will not be acccpted.
2. Original Documents along with 2 photocopies sets will be required at the time of interview.
3. Original receipt of Admission Processing fee Rs. 700/- will be furnished at the time of interview/written test without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview/ written test It will be retained by IUB for record purpose.
4. Only GAT (General)/Subject pass applicants will appear in Interview/written test as per schedule. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview/written test individually.
How to Apply Online
1. Enter all the required Personal Information and get registered. Please remember your Email ID & Password for future login.
2. After completing registration, applicant will be able to fill in the admission application form, during this process the applicant is advised to carefully provide the correct/legal information (Submission of false statement may lead to cancellation of candidature/admission and also to legal/crime action.
3. After submission of valid application form the system, will generate a challan form to be printed by the candidate.
4. The applicant shall deposit Admission Processing Fee on printed challan in any nearest HBL branches in all over Pakistan @ Rs. 700/- per application.
5. Applicant can submit a maximum 9 (nine) application forms, one each for a different program from one registered account. However for every application form applicant shall deposit separate application processing fee of Rs.700/-
6. Applicant can login his/her registered account using email and password to edit/update his application form or to check the status of his/her application^).
7. In case of any query/problem, please contact Directorate of Advanced Studies & Research Board at (0092-62-9250247). IUB Special GAT-General
1. The candidates desirous of appearing in the IUB Special GAT-General are required to apply online for IUB Special GAT-General on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk
2. The IUB Special GAT-General online Portal is available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk
3. The candidate can deposit Rs. 1000/- for IUB GAT General through online bank deposit slip in the prescribed branches.
4. The candidate are required to send the deposit slip of Rs. 1000/- to NTS, Islamabad on given address directly.
5. Roll Number slips for IUB Special GAT General can be downloaded from NTS Website www.nts.org.pk. Original CNIC is a mandatory requirement for IUB Special GAT-General and it will be checked by the deputed staff for the verification purpose. Students will not be allowed to enter in the Examination center without CNIC.
6. The candidates who have already passed and having valid GAT (General) result card issued by NTS, need not to register for IUB Special GAT-General
7. For any query about the procedure of GAT-General, the candidates may visit NTS Website www.nts.org.pk.
Director Advanced Studies and Research Board The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur Ph: 0092-62-9250247