The Punjab Provincial Co-Operative Bank Ltd Job, Officers, OG-III, How to Apply
THE PUNJAB PROVINCIAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD.
FOR GENERAL BANKING
The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited, established in 1924 & Scheduled since 1955, having network of 151 branches in tho province of Punjab, with Head Office at Lahoro. is looking for dynamic & high achieving individuals for the following position:-
HOW TO APPLY
1. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
2 Please deposit test fee of Rs 550′- through the presented deposit slip »i the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB
3. Filled application form, original paid deposit slip along with two passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC will be sent to NTS Headquarter. Islamabad.
4. Test fee will be non-refundable/non-transferable.
5. Mobile phone will not be allowed in test center premises.
6. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained
For further Information, please contact:
UAN: 92-51 -844-444-1
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE – PAKISTAN
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad.