Tourism Department Corporation Job, Consultant Coordinator Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Tourism Corporation KHYBER PAKHTUNKHA
Career Opportunities for a Dream Project
Tourism Department/Corporation, Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa intends to engage services of a dynamic, innovative, experienced & highly motivated “Consultant Coordinator” for a dream project “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa —A Camping Paradise” (purely on temporary basis).
The Incumbent shall:
1. Execute the process of establishing camping sites initially at Bishigram, Distt: Swat, Kumrat Distt: Dir Upper, Birmughlasht, Distt: Chitral, Supat, Distt: Kohistan, Sharan, Kaghan Valley Distt: Manshera, and Thandiani, Distt: Abbottabad.
2. This is a Peshawar based job with frequent travel to project sites.
3. Detail TORs available at www.kptourism.com
Qualification & Required Skills:
1. Bachelors or equivalent degree with minimum 10 years of experience in managing/ administering tourism or other related developmental projects OR 2. Retired Pak Army Maj/ Lt. Col Rank Officers (preferably from SSG) with minimum 10 years of experience in administration, mountaineering, and security.
1. Applications having detailed CV & attested copies of educational degrees & transcripts, domicile, experience certificates, CNIC and other related documents, in sealed envelope shall reach the undersigned within 15 days of publishing of this advertisement.
2. Incomplete, late, & hand written applications will not be entertained.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further test/ interview.
4. Appointing authority reserves the right of acceptance/ rejection and not fulfillment of vacancy of the project by assigning a cogent reason.
5. No TA/DA is admissible to candidates for test/ interview etc.
Managing Director Tourism Corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 12-A Khyber Road Peshawar Cantt: 091-9211091