University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
U.S-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, (USPCAS-E) UET Peshawar
U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors. The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following position on contract basis. The requisite job description, qualification and experience is given below.
1. The last date for receipt of online application form is September 2, 2016.
2. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
3. Applications received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
4. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
5. The University reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible
2nd Floor, New Academic Block,
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, PESHAWAR
Website: www.uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk, Ph: 091-9222089