Universal Service Fund Job, Chief Executive Officer CEO 15 October
Ministry of Information Technology Government of Pakistan
Universal Service Fund
(A company setup under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Universal Service Fund Company was created to minimize the digital divide between the rural and urban communities through facilitation of telecommunications and data access. The Organization aims at increasing the outreach of information Communication Technology services to the previously un-served or underserved areas, in order to reach defined tele-density and broadband penetration targets.
To meet such challenges, the company requires the services of a high caliber and performance-driven person with a proven track record as the Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will be visionary, ambitious and energetic, and should have:
• Masters degree or above of Engineering in Telecom, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Sciences or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 12 years of senior management experience in ICT/Telecom Sector with a reputed organization.
• The maximum age limit for this position is 50 years at the time of appointment.
• Be a team leader and have the ability to lead and motivate high caliber team.
• A demonstrated record of providing vision and leadership to a large company.
The position requires excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. The position is based in Islamabad, with a three year term and carries a high profile in the industry commensurate with the responsibilities associated with the position. The selected candidate would be reporting to the Board of Directors, and would be offered a remuneration package consistent with market norms.
Candidates meeting the above requirements may please send their applications along with a detailed CV and a recent passport size photograph within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org