UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, LAHORE
Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled Pakistanis for the following posts
• The Search Committee will interview the eligible/short listed candidates to determine the most suitable persons whose decision in this regard shall be final.
1. Degrees only from HEC recognized universities/degree awarding institutions will be considered.
2. Application form can be obtained from office of the Registrar or may be downloaded from the University website: www.ue.edu.pk.
3. Application, on the university prescribed form, with compile bio-data and attested relevant documents along with original bank draft/postal order/chalian of Rs.2000/- payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore should reach in office of the Registrar by 15-09-2016
4. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be accepted.
5. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel only.
6. Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. University reserves the rights to withdraw the vacancies.
Registrar, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore-Pakistan. Phone: 042-99262227 Fax: 042-99262226