University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed forms, available for download on the university website (http://uetpeshawar.edu.pk/jobs/uetform.pdf) for appointment to the post of Lecturer (BPS-18) in the Department of Mechatronics Engineering. UET Campus Peshawar on regular basis. Complete application form with a bank draft of Rs. 100/- or university deposit receipt with cashier in favour of Treasurer UET, Peshawar, must be submitted in the Registrar’s Office, by closing hours of 25-03-2016. The requisite qualification is given below:
• First Class Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field of Engineering or 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 with no 3rd division in the academic career from an HEC recognized university I institution. No experience is required.
• At least be enrolled in M.S program in the relevant field.
Age limit: Upto 30-years
1. Attested copies of educational testimonials (degrees/certificates and DMC’s), experience certificates (from Government/semi Government /Autonomous bodies), CNIC, one recent photograph and Registration card of PEC must be accompanied with the application form.
2. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit NOC from their concerned departments / organizations along with their application.
3. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
4. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
Registrar, UET Peshawar
www.uelpeshawar.edu.pk. Ph: 091-9216796-S