UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOTY TAXILA
Applications from dynamic, dedicated and competent professional (Male /Female) are invited from Nationals domiciled in the Province of the Punjab for the appointment in the University forfollowing Project Posts.
1. The candidate must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (only for Engineers).
2. Attested copies of Degrees, Transcripts, Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, PEC Valid Registration, Valid and authentic experience certificate (where applicable). Part time experience will not be counted.
3. The candidate applying for more than one post shall submit separate application form for each post with required documents.
4. Application will be received only through Registered Mail/ Courier etc. and by hand application will not be accepted. The UET, Taxila and Government employees are required to apply through proper channel.
5. Age Relaxation may be considered in suitable cases as per government rules.
6. The University reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post(s) advertised.
7. All the serving candidates will have to attach N.O.O and service certificate from their department alongwith the application.
8. Candidates applying against disable quota will have to submit a certificate from a Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
9. Application on prescribed form completed in all respect must reach in the office of the Registrar UET, Taxila on or before 20.01.2017 (Friday) upto 03:30 pm.
10. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date regardless of the date of dispatch shall not be considered.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/test etc.
(Ali Hussain Naqvi) Registrar (Acting) Ph. No. +9251-9047406