University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar Job, Lecturer, Lab Engineer, Instructor 14 April
University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed form, available for downloading from the University Official Website (http://uetpeshawar.edu.pk/jobs/uetform.pdf) for appointment against the following posts in the University. Complete application form, with a bank receipt of Rs.100/- to be deposited in Account No. PLS-125, United Bank Ltd, University Campus Branch, Peshawar or through bank draft from any bank in favor of Treasurer, UET Peshawar must reach the Registrar’s office, by closing hour of 29-04-2016. The requisite qualification and experience are given below:
S.N Name of Post, Department/Campus Qualification & Experience
1. Lecturer (BPS-18) i. Agricultural Engg, Peshawar (Regular) ii. Mining Engg, Peshawar (Contract) iii. Industrial Engg, Jalozai (Contract) Age limit: upto 30 years • First Class Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 with no 3rd division in the academic career from an HEC recognized university / institution. No experience is required. • At least be enrolled in M.S program in the relevant field.
2. Lecturer (BPS-18) (Gemology) (Regular) Gems & Jewelry Centre of Excellence, UET Peshawar First class M.Sc Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Geology or equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education or 3.0 CGPAout of 4.0 with no 3rd division in the academic career from an HEC recognized university / institution OR First class Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering or 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 with no 3rd division in the academic career from HEC recognized University/Institution with Diploma in Gemology from recognized Institutions such as Gem-A, GIA, AIGS or accredited teaching Centre having at least one year experience in teaching Gemology.
3. Lab Engineer (BPS-17) (Contract) Industrial Engg, Jalozai Age limit: Upto 30-years Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering from an HEC recognized university/ institution.
4. Instructor (BPS-16) (Gemology/ Lapidary) (Regular) Gems & Jewelry Centre of Excellence, UET Peshawar B.Sc in Physics / Chemistry / Geology in at least 2nd division from HEC recognized University with Diploma in Gemology/Lapidary from recognized Institutions such as Gem-A, GIA, AIGS or accredited teaching Centre having at least two years practical experience in Gemology/Lapidary.
5. Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16) (Regular) IT Centre, UET Campus Peshawar Age limit: 21- 35 years “First Class Bachelor’s Degree (4) Years in Computer Science / Information Technology or First Class Master Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology awarded after 16-years of education from a recognized University / Institution”.
6. Assistant Librarian (BPS-16) (Contract) i. Central Library, main campus Peshawar ii. Electrical Engg, Peshawar Master of Library Science in at-least 2nd Division from an HEC recognized University / Institution. OR Bachelor of Library Science in at least 2nd Division from an HEC recognized University / Institute with three years experience in a reputed Library.
7. Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Contract) UET Campus Abbottabad Age limit: upto 30-years i. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and ii. Aspeed of 30-words per minute in typing Proficiency in MS-Word and MS-Excel will be an added qualification
8. Lapidary Assistant (BPS-7) (Regular) Gems & Jewelry Centre of Excellence, UET Peshawar Intermediate in at least 2nd division with Diploma in Lapidary from a recognized Institution. Candidates possessing computer literacy will be given preference.
1. Attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (from Government/semi Government / Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC, one recent photograph and registration card of Pakistan Engineering Council (for Serial No.1 to 3) must be accompanied with the applications from.
2. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit NOC from their concerned departments / organizations along with their application.
3. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
4. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
5. The university reserves the right to cancel or not to fill any of the advertised post without assigning any reason. Errors, if any, are liable to rectification by the University.
Registrar, UET Peshawar
www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk, Ph: 091-9216796-8