University of Haripur Job, Additional Director, Additional Treasurer
UNIVERSITY OF HARIPUR
Hattar Road Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Reference to Advertisement no.01/2016 published on 05-02-16 in daily “The News” and “Mashriq”, qualification, experience and age against each of the following post may be read as under:
1. The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government, and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
2. Age limit for BPS-19 is 45 years and for BPS-18 is 40 years.
3. Only Short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
4. The selected candidates will be governed by rules/regulations of The University of Haripur
5. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at (http://www.uoh.edu.pk). Please fill separate application form for each position.
6. The applicants are directed to deposit a Bank Draft of Rs. 2500/- in favor of the Treasurer, University of Haripur.
7. Attach attested photocopies of all the DMCs, Degree’s. Certificates. Experience Certificates, CNIC and three (3) recent passport size photographs with the application form.
8. Only degrees obtained from HEC recognized Universities/Institutions are accepted.
9. The Candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad
10. All applications must reach to the office of the Registrar, latest by 04-03-2016. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be accepted.
11. Land line telephone No. and Mobile No. must be written in the application form.
12. University reserves the right to fill, increase or decrease number of posts or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
13. Other posts mentioned in the advertisement No. 01/2016 dated 05-02-2016 shall remain the same.
Note: Those who have applied already, their applications shall be evaluated as per criteria given in corrigendum. The pay orders of applicants who have submitted applications and do not fulfill this criterion shall be refunded. Errors and Omission are liable to be rectified by the University Authorities.
Office of the Registrar, University of Haripur, Hattar Road, Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Phone No: 0995-615384