University of Peshawar Admissions 2016 MS MPhil PhD Spring Semester
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
UNIVERSITY OF PESHAWAR
(MS/MPhil, PhD and MS/MPhil leading to PhD)
Session 2015-2016 (Spring Semester)
Applications on prescribed form, obtainable from the UBL, University Campus Branch, for admission to MS/MPhil, PhD. and MPhil leading to PhD Programme, in the following disciplines for the Session 2015-16 (Spring Semester) are invited, so as to reach the Directorate of Admissions by 27.01.2016.
• Scrutiny of papers by the concerned departments/institutes/Centres and remittance of fee 1st to 5th February, 2016.
• (The concerned Departments may adopt proper procedure for short listing of eligible candidates & subsequent selection within the given time frame)
MS. MPhil. M.Phil leading to PhD
i. Relevant Master’s degree / 4-years education after intermediate (130 Credit hours), with a minimum CGPA 2.5 in Semester System or 2nd Division in Annual System.
ii. Candidate must pass Screening Test conducted by the Institute/Centre/Department/College by securing at least 60% marks.
i. Candidates having MS/M.Phil / 18 years education with a CGPA 3.0 in Semester System or 1st Division in Annual System.
ii. Candidate must pass Screening Test conducted by the Institute/Centre/Department/ College by securing at least 70% marks.
• Candidates employed in any Government or Semi-Government Department/Organization must submit No Objection Certificate from the concerned Department/Organization within 30 days after initial selection failing which the selection will be deemed to have lapsed.
• Provision of hostel accommodation is not mandatory and is subject to availability of seats
• In case of ambiguity about eligibility, the opinion of the Graduate Studies Committee of the concerned department may betaken into consideration.
• Schedule for Test/Interview/Scrutiny of papers and remittance of fee will be given by each Deptt/Centers/institute within the period between 1st to 5th February, 2016.
(Prof. Dr. Hizbullah Khan) DIRECTOR ADMISSIONS