University of Swabi Job, Accountant, Surveyor, Project Coordinator 24 Dec
UNIVERSITY OF SWABI
Project Staff Required
The University of Swabi needs the following staff for its following projects on fixed pay basis for a period of six month, extendable on performance basis till the project period.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through Proper Channel.
2. The candidates having Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC /IBCC, Islamabad.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by Rules / Regulations/statutes of the University of Swabi.
4. Only short listed/eligible candidates will be called for Test/ Interview. University will not be held responsible for non or late receipt of Call Letters for Test / Interview. All relevant information / updates will be uploaded on university website www.uoswabi.edu.pk.
5. Appointment on fixed pay basis will be made against the sanctioned posts depending upon the needs of the project. The Project Director, however, reserves the right to reject any case with reasons to be stated.
6. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at the University website www.uoswabi.edu.pk/downloads.
7. A Bank Draft or online deposit to Account No. 0323-204588555, United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 15,00/- for Project Coordinator, Rs. 1,000/- for Civil Engineer, and Rs. 500/- for all other positions in favour of Treasurer, the University of Swabi. Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Application Form.
8. Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change in mobile numbers must be communicated to this office on urgent basis.
9. All applications must reach the office of the Registrar through TCS/courier, latest by 9th January, 2017. Incomplete applications / received after due date will not be considered.
10. Scrutiny/evaluation of the applications will be made as per prescribed procedure in vogue at the university.
Note: Errors and Omissions, if any, will be rectified.
Project Director, UOSwabi www.uoswabi.edu.pk