UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY AMD ANIMAL SCIENCES LAHORE. PAKISTAN
Postal Address: Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani (Outfall) Road, Wear District Courts. Lahore (Direct): 042-99212868. PBX: 042-39211449-50 & 99211374 (Ext: 1331131), Fax#: 042-99211461,
1. Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national, on the prescribed form (downloadable from University website (http;//www.uvas.edu.pk/download/). for making appointments on Regular/Temporary (likely to become permanent) / Contract Basis in the University.
2. Applications are required in duplicate with attested copies of testimonials, certificates alongwith one recent attested passport size photograph.
3. Bank draft / Pay order (non refundable) for Rs. 2,000/- drawn in favour of Treasurer, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore must be attached with application.
4. Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach iri the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications tailing which such applications will be treated as rejected and no call for interview will be issued.
5. All Government employees who intend to apply for the posts through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate 1 No Objection Certificate (NOC).
6 The applicant is required to specifically express in the application, if s/he was awarded any penalty during his f her studentship in the University / Institution. It s/he is found guilty of concealment of any of the relevant facts at any stage, his/her application will be liable to be rejected and in case of his/her appointment, s/he will be removed from University service without any notice.
7 Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained
8. The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized / registered by the relevant council.
9. The University reserves the right:
a. not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
b. To adjust / transfer I post the selected candidate at any campus / centre of the University.
c. To short list the applications / candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice Chancellor.
d. To increase or decrease the number of posts.
14. Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates and ineligible candidates will be informed separately
15. Applications complete In all respect should reach in the Office of the Registrar. University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences. Lahore upto 15.10.2016 during office hours.