UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY fll\ID ANIMAL SCIENCES
Postal Address: Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani (Outfall) Road,
Near District Courts, Lahore (Direct): 042-99212868, PBX: 042-99211449-50 & 99211374 (Ext: 133/131), Fax#: 042-99211461,
1. Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national, on the prescribed form academic & non-academic for Serial No. 01 to 08,11,14,19 & 20 (downloadable from University website (http://www.uvas.edu.pk/download/) and on plain paper for Serial No. 09. 10, 12. 13. 15 to 18 & 21 to 31, for making appointments on Tenure Track System / Regular /Temporary (likely to become permanent) / Contract Basis.
2. Applications are required in quadruplicate for the post of Professor & Associate Professor, in triplicate for the post of Assistant Professor & Lecturer, in duplicate for the post mentioned at Sr. No. 05 to 08. 11, 14, 19. 20 and single set for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 09. 10, 12. 13, 15 to 18 & 21 to 31 with attested copies of testimonials, certificates alongwith one recent attested passport size photograph.
3. Bank draft / Pay order (non-refundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore must be attached with application for different posts as under:
a. Rs. 10,000/= for the posts of Professor on TTS
b. Rs. 8,000/= for the posts of Associate Professor on TTS
c. Rs. 3,000/= for the posts of Professor (BPS), Associate Professor (BPS), Assistant Professor (TTS) and Lecturer (BPS)
d. Rs. 2,000/= for the posts of Assistant Professor on contract basis & at Sr. No. 05, 06 & 08
e. Rs. 1,000/= for the post mentioned at Sr. No. 07. 11. 14, 19. 20
f. Rs. 500/= for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 09, 10, 12. 15, to 17, 26 & 27
4. Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications, failing which such applications will be treated as rejected and no call for interview will be issued.
5. All Government employees who intend to apply for the posts through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC).
6. The applicant is required to specifically express in the application, if s/he was awarded any penalty during his / her studentship in the University / Institution. If s/he is found guilty of concealment of any of tine relevant facts at any stage, his/her application will be liable to be rejected and in case of his / her appointment, s/he will be removed from University service without any notice.
7 Incomplete applications or those received after tine due date will not be entertained.
8 The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized / registered by the relevant council.
9 All Rules of TTS Version 2.0 in letter and spirit are applicable.
10. The University reserves the right:
a. not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
b. To adjust / transfer / post the selected candidate at any campus / centre of the University.
c. To short list the applications / candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice Chancellor.
d. To increase or decrease the number of posts.
11. Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates and ineligible candidates for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 01 to 06 will be informed separately.
12. Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 10, 12, 15, to 18 and 21 to 31.
13. Applications complete in all respect should reach in the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore upto 22.08.2016 during office hours.