UNIVERSITY OF GUJRAT
Hafiz Hayat Campus, Gujrat
Applications are invited from Pakistan nationals (males / females), who are dynamic, dedicated and competent professionals in their fields and like to serve in a rapidly growing World-class University located at Gujrat.
• Application forms are available in Registrar Office (HR-Section) and may be downloaded from the link http://uog.edu.pk/useful-downloads.html on UOG website, www.uog.edu.pk
• Application completed in all respect including Application Form, Attested copies of the degree & Detail Marks Certificates, Experience Certificates, Domicile, NIC and three recent Passport size photograph.
• The applicants are also required to submit a demand draft / pay order of Rs.1000 in favor of “Treasurer, University of Gujrat’1 payable at Bank of Punjab only, University of Gujrat (Branch Code 0165) along-with others documents. (Postal Orders are not acceptable).
• Applicants working in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
• Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
• No. of Posts may vary at the time of Interview.
• 3% quota for disabled persons, 5% quota for minorities and 15% quota for women shall be observed as per Govt. Rules.
• University level experience shall be preferred.
• No. TA/DA will be admissible.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. A written test can be taken where needed.
• The University reserves the right not to fill any post/ withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
DR. TAHIR AQIL REGISTRAR
HR-Section, Registrar Office, Exam Rlock, Room No. 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat. Gujrat Tel: 053-3643112, 3643117, 3643408, Ext-137